Saturday, September 8, 2012

How to Root Your HTC Explorer

5 comments

To get the most of your mobile you must have to Root your phone, or if you want to be an administrator user of your mobile like in Windows Operating system, then you must have to root your phone. Below I’m showing you the method I have used to root, and also listed the successful method that worked for me.

Necessary Steps Required Before rooting:

  • Download & Install HTC Sync from Official source
  • Unlock your phone’s Bootloader (Click Here for complete steps)
  • Add Recovery

1. Install Root/Un-Root Android App

I have seen lots of apps by using them you can easily root your phone inside your android OS, by searching I had found an application Z4Root. I installed this app and tried to root from this app but when I run it took the rooting process to forever. I restart my phone and tried again but similar results, I delete this app which wasted my time. If you know any that worked for you please write in comments.

 

2. Method that Worked for me

  • Install Superuser App:
    • First download this app zip from AndroidSU
    • Now place this zip file into your MicroSD card
    • Press “Volume Down” + “Power Button” this will show up the HTC bootloader unlocked screen (I supposed you’ve already unlocked HTC bootloader)
    • Now navigate in the bootloader menu use Volume down for one move down, Volume Up for one move up, Power button to select option.
    • Go into Recovery Mode
    • Select Install zip from MicroSD and select the zip file that you’ve put in the microSD

 

Now you’ve rooted your phone, now you're not bound to any permissions.

5 Responses so far.

  1. tammna says:

    i am stuck at bootloading step please help me

  2. Unknown says:

    my phone is not detected by pc

  3. Unknown says:

    will it be work for HTC M8 as someone says if I want to record a phone call so I'll have to root the mobile.

  4. I have successfully root the cellphone but I did one mistake.I wanted to replace alarm system file with another alarm clock app and inbuilt clock is not working anymore if I restore too. so what can be done now. Any suggestion would be appreciated

Leave a Reply

 
HTC Explorer - Every Solution for Every Problem © 2011 DheTemplate.com & Main Blogger. Supported by Makeityourring Diamond Engagement Rings

You can add link or short description here